Panasonic GH4 and G85 cameras originated to keep you inspired while taking images. Consequently, you’ll get the best photography experience.
Therefore, read the guideline till the end if you want to select the ideal one.
So let’s discuss how they contrast with each other regarding their specifications and benefits.
- What are the Differences Between Panasonic GH4 vs G85?
- Why Do I Suggest Panasonic GH4 as the best one?
- Other Specification Chart of Panasonic G85 vs Panasonic GH5
- Similar Features of Panasonic GH4 vs G85
- I'd like to reiterate my recommendation for the Panasonic GH4 camera, which has several remarkable qualities if you wish to utilize a high-quality camera. For example, it has a fast continuous shooting speed, headphone ports, an anti-aliasing filter with a suitable image sensor, and battery power.
- Therefore, you can enjoy a superb user experience because of the device's aesthetic features.
- However, if you prefer the Panasonic G85, you may choose it. But if you want to select the best one, I advise picking Panasonic GH4.
- Frequently asked questions about: Panasonic GH4 vs Panasonic G85
What are the Differences Between Panasonic GH4 vs G85?
|You can find an anti-aliasing filter with Panasonic GH4.
|Panasonic G85 has no aliasing filter.
|The GH4 can shoot 500 images with a single full charge.
|With a single charge, Panasonic G85 can shoot only 330 snaps.
|Higher mechanical shutter included in Panasonic GH4.
|This Device has a standard shutter.
|The continuous Drive speed of GH4 is 12 every second.
|The continuous drive speed of G85 is only 9 fps.
|Panasonic GH4 allows NFC for fast wireless image transfer.
|This device has no support for wireless snaps transferring.
|a Headphone port feature you will find in Panasonic GH4.
|The G85 has no headphone port.
|The Gh4 weighs 560 grams.
|The Panasonic G85 weight is 505 grams.
Check the price at Amazon
Check the price at Amazon
Panasonic GH4 and G85 give you a good user experience. But I advise Panasonic GH4 if you want the best.
Why Do I Suggest Panasonic GH4 as the best one?
- An effective anti-aliasing filter is on the 16MP Panasonic GH4s picture sensor. By doing so, you can get a stunning photo while increasing your device’s resolution by 10%. However, there isn’t a more advanced filter with the G85.
- The Panasonic GH4 can capture 12 frames per second. In comparison, the Panasonic G85 can shoot only nine snaps per second. Because of its constant drive speed, the Panasonic GH4 maintains picture sharpness, even when you click on fast-moving objects.
- With the Panasonic GH4, you can find a Headphone port for this feature GH4 enables audio monitoring while recording. In comparison, the Panasonic G85 lacks this capability.
- Panasonic Gh4 supports NFC, which helps you to transfer images at a short distance within a moment. But if you go with the G85, you will miss this feature.
- The higher mechanical shutter in Panasonic GH4 increases your camera’s shutter speed and gives you some stunning pictures. Besides, Panasonic G85 has a standard shutter.
- Panasonic GH4 has a powerful battery that is enough to shoot up to 500 images with a full charge, and Panasonic G85 helps you shoot around 330 photos, as many as GH4. So now you see the GH4 is more powerful than the Panasonic G85 for a full-day program.
After considering all the previously discussed, I highly recommend you go with the Panasonic GH4. Because of its features like continuous shooting speed, battery power, anti-aliasing filter, and many more.
Other Specification Chart of Panasonic G85 vs Panasonic GH5
|4.5 out of 5
|4.6 out of 5
|ISO Sensitivity range
|1 year limited
|1 year limited
Similar Features of Panasonic GH4 vs G85
Let’s talk about some other important features with their benefits of the Panasonic GH4 and the Panasonic G85.
Panasonic GH4 and Panasonic G85 cameras have three inches touchable displays that will help you to see everything cleaerly. This feature helps you set the camera’s setting with your finger, which is convenient.
ISO Sensitivity Range
One of the most important features of a camera is the ISO range. The image becomes crisper in low-light situations, which is the main benefit of having a more comprehensive ISO sensitivity range.
The ISO range of the Panasonic GH4 and G85 is 200-25600, and it operates automatically in low light circumstances.
Currently, one of the most desired features is image stabilization with a professional camera. The Panasonic GH4 and Panasonic G85 cameras have image stabilization capability. This feature can protect against trembling hands and deliver excellent shots.
Effective Image Sensor,
The image sensor is a significant camera factor. With the Panasonic GH4 and G85, you get a bigger sensor of MOS 16 megapixels.
The warranty period for the Panasonic GH4 and Panasonic G85 cameras is the same. One year is the validity period for these two cameras. The authorities must fix any issues that arise within a year after acquiring the cameras.
However, you must maintain the device’s freshness, and any damage by you will disable your warranty.
I’d like to reiterate my recommendation for the Panasonic GH4 camera, which has several remarkable qualities if you wish to utilize a high-quality camera. For example, it has a fast continuous shooting speed, headphone ports, an anti-aliasing filter with a suitable image sensor, and battery power.
Therefore, you can enjoy a superb user experience because of the device’s aesthetic features.
However, if you prefer the Panasonic G85, you may choose it. But if you want to select the best one, I advise picking Panasonic GH4.
Frequently asked questions about: Panasonic GH4 vs Panasonic G85
Can I use two SD cards simultaneously with the Panasonic G85?
Yes, the Panasonic G85 is compatible with twin SD cards.
Consequently, you can use a second SD card to save your snaps and shorts.
What unique quality does the Panasonic GH4 have?
With the Panasonic GH4, you can take 6K images and capture 4K films, among many other fantastic capabilities.
With the Panasonic G85, is German a language I may use?
Yes, you can do it. You can change this camera’s terminology and use your preferred language instead.
Can I take a multiple-angle photo with Panasonic GH4?
This camera’s touch-screen allows you to shoot pictures from multiple perspectives. You may move the setting with your hands and capture pictures from various angles with this item because its screen is touchable.