Jura vs Miele Coffee Machines- Which Is Best And Why?
Are you wondering about choosing between the Jura vs Miele coffee machines and not sure which one to buy? Jura and Miele are two prominent coffee machine manufacturing brands. But choosing one from these two is difficult as they share many similar features.
For your convenience, I have chosen the Jura S8 and Miele CM 6360 coffee machines for a side-by-side comparison. Even though both have special programmable and WiFi connectivity functions, I have picked the best one for you in this article.
So, let’s get into the discussion and see which one will be better for you-
- What are the Differences Between Jura vs Miele Coffee Machines?
- Why Do I Recommend Miele CM 6360?
- Other Features of Jura vs Miele Coffee Machines
- Features of Jura vs Miele Coffee Machines
- Final Word Jura vs Miele Coffee Machines
- Frequently Asked Questions About Jura vs Miele Coffee Machines
What are the Differences Between Jura vs Miele Coffee Machines?
|Jura S8||Miele CM 6360|
|Jura S8 is featured with 15 barista-quality specialties.||Miele CM 6360 has 18 drink specialties.|
|It has a bean container capacity of 10 oz.||The bean container capacity of Miele CM 6360 is 10.6 oz.|
|Cup-warming functions are not featured in it.||It has cup-warming functions.|
|There is no Coffee Pot Function in Jura S8.||With the Coffee Pot Function of Miele CM 6360, you can make up to 8 cups of coffee at a time.|
|Jura S8 doesn’t come with a locking system.||Miele CM 6360 has a locking system.|
|It doesn’t have removable parts that can go into the dishwasher.||Removable parts of Miele CM 6360 can go into the dishwasher.|
|One touch is required per serving in Jura S8.||With Miele CM 6360, two servings can be made with a single touch.|
|Jura S8 has a touchscreen color display.||It has a DirectSensor display.|
|The material used in Jura S8 is stainless steel.||Glass is used in Miele CM 6360.|
|Jura S8 weighs 20 pounds.||The weight of the Miele CM 6360 is 21.8 pounds.|
|It comes with a 230 V. power-consuming ability.||Miele CM 6360 has a voltage of 120 V.|
|The dimension of the Jura S8 is 12.7 x 20.1 x 16.7.||It comes with a dimension of 16.8 x 9.9 x 14.1 inches.|
|It has a limited warranty of 5 years.||Miele CM 6360 has a 1-year part and labor warranty|
|Best for: ||Best for: |
Now, you know the differences between the Jura S8 and Miele CM 6360. But which one to purchase? If you ask me, I would highly suggest you consider Miele CM 6360. Want to know why? Then look at the below section-
Why Do I Recommend Miele CM 6360?
- Miele CM 6360 has 18 different drink specialties and eight unique connoisseur profiles, where you can save your favorite beverages. In contrast, Jura S8 has 15 barista-quality drinks. So, with Miele CM 6360, you are getting more variations.
- The bean container capacity of Miele CM 6360 is 10.6 oz, while Jura S8’s bean container is 10 oz. So, in Miele CM 6360, you get a bit more bean container capacity than Jura S8. Moreover, you can double the amount of coffee in your beverage with the double-shot function of Miele CM 6360.
- Miele CM 6360 comes with a Coffee Pot Function. With this function, you can make up to 8 cups of coffee in succession with the touch of a button. In comparison, the Jura S8 doesn’t have such functions.
- With OneTouch for Two functions of Miele CM 6360, you have the option to prepare one or two drinks at the same time. So, you are getting two servings in a single touch. But, Jura S8 doesn’t have this ‘One Touch for Two Function’ feature to make two servings with one touch.
- Miele CM 6360 includes an active cup warmer function. This function pre-warms the cup and keeps your drink warm for a long time. In contrast, the cup warming function is not featured in Jura S8.
- The parts of Miele CM 6360 (such as the water tank, the drip tray, and the leftover container) are effortless to remove. This makes the daily cleaning procedure much more accessible. On the other hand, the Jura S8’s parts are unremovable and not dishwasher-safe.
- Miele CM 6360 comes with a commissioning lock. The start-up lock is set with a button touch. This protects the device from being switched on accidentally. The Juro S8 doesn’t have any lock system.
I hope the reasons for my recommendation to Miele CM 6360 are clear by now. So, if you want a better espresso machine, you can choose the Miele CM 6360.
Other Features of Jura vs Miele Coffee Machines
|Editor’s Rating||4.5 out of 5||4.7 out of 5|
|Color||Chrome/Moonlight Silver||Lotus White/Obsidian black.BronzePF/Obsidian black.CS|
|Coffee Maker Type||Espresso Machine||Espresso Machine|
|Water Tank Capacity||64 oz||64 oz|
|Wattage||1.45 KW||1.45 KW|
|Bar Pressure||15 bars||15 bars|
|Average Servers Per Day||30-35 (Approx)||30-35 (Approx)|
|One Touch Preparation||Yes||Yes|
|Ground Coffee Input||Yes||Yes|
|Warranty||2 years (Limited)||2 years (Limited)|
Features of Jura vs Miele Coffee Machines
The Jura S8 and Miele CM 6360 have many exciting differences, but they also share some standard features. Let’s know about them-
Capacity and Wattages
The water tank capacity of Jura S8 and Miele CM 6360 is 64 oz. It is quite a decent capacity with which 30-35 cups (approx) of beverage can be served on average daily.
In terms of wattage, they are operated at 1.45 KW, robust enough to grind and brew coffee in a short time.
The most outstanding feature of Jura S8 and Miele CM 6360 is their Programmability. This feature allows you to customize your beverage according to your preference. For example, you can select the amount of ground coffee, milk, and water temperature with both coffee makers.
You can also save your customized drink proportions in the machines. So, customize your drink, save it and enjoy it whenever you want.
Both Jura S8 and Miele CM 6360 are featured with Wi-Fi connectivity. This lets you run the device from your tablet or smartphone.
Further, you can control your coffee machine with Alexa or Google Assistance.
With the app of the respective brands, you can also monitor the condition of your machine and get a notification when it requires cleaning.
Aromatic Grinding System
The aromatic grinder of Jura S8 and Miele CM 6360 grinds the brew, conserving its perfect flavor. Then the ground coffee is mixed thoroughly with the water so the coffee aroma can unfold even better.
So, you can enjoy wonderfully aromatic coffee with Jura S8 and Miele CM 6360.
These espresso machines are built with solid materials for providing an extended run time. Therefore, you can easily use these espresso machines for years without noticing any minor issues.
But, still, Jura S8 and Miele CM 6360 come with two years limited warranty.
So, if you feel any problems with these devices while using them, you can claim your warranty and get free service in this given time.
Final Word Jura vs Miele Coffee Machines
In the end, I would say Miele CM 6360 is an excellent coffee machine, especially for its Coffee Pot, One Touch For Two Functions, and removable parts. Moreover, they have cup warmer features, more beverage options, and a giant bean and milk container capacity than Jura S8.
Frequently Asked Questions About Jura vs Miele Coffee Machines
|Does Miele CM 6303 come with a milk flask?|
A glass milk flask is included with Miele CM 6360, attached to a stainless-steel milk rod. You can remove the milk flash and wash it in a dishwasher.
Can already grinded coffee be used in Jura S8?
Yes, you can use pre-grinded coffee in Jura S8. There is a compartment in Jura S8 that stores the coffee beans, and at a separate place, you can pour already-ground coffee into a cup.
Does Miele CM 6360 pair with Alexa?
You can pair the Miele 6160 with Alexa. However, you will have to download the Miele skill at the Alexa skill store, which works well.
Does Jura S8 have Wi-Fi connectivity options?
Yes, Jura S8 has Wi-Fi connectivity features with which you can connect your coffee machine to the Jura App.
How many drink options are available with Jura S8?
Jura S8 comes with 15 barista-quality specialists. Plus, you have customizing options.