Planning for a January trip in the US but don’t know where to go? No, worries. I’m here to guide you with your trip planning!
First, decide what type of location you want to visit- deserts, mountains, beaches, or snowy places. You will find all these options in the United States. Besides, if you don’t want natural scenic beauty, don’t worry. The US offers thousands of choices to enjoy the lavish city life, going to pubs, casinos, and partying all night!
So, lock your seatbelt and explore the United States to shortlist the places to visit on your January trip!
Top 19 Places To Visit In January In US
I’ve listed some best places for you based on different weather conditions. So, check the list and experience the greatest tour of your life!
A. To Enjoy Warm Weather In US
If you want to enjoy the sun kissed in January, there are some excellent places to visit in USA. In this month the southern part of the US usually remains warmer than the northern region. So, visiting destinations like- Florida, Texas, Arizona, and California in January will be an excellent decision. Here you can enjoy the warm milder winter temperatures to the fullest. I’ve listed the best places to go in january for warm weather-
1. Phoenix, Arizona: Experience Warm Desert Weather
Average Temperature: 44°-68°F | 7°-20°C
Phoenix remains warm most of the year; but you should choose January to get the most comfortable weather to travel. It is the winter time in Arizona; where you can have dessert bliss with low humidity. If lucky enough, you may also enjoy rainfalls in January. The vibrant desert cacti blooming after a rain shower will surely blow your mind.
Here are the must have activities that you must include in your bucket list to enjoy summer bliss of Phoenix to the lease.
- Desert hikes – Camelback Mountain, Piestewa Peak, South Mountain Park, and McDowell Mountain Regional Park
- Mountain bike rides – Dreamy Draw Recreation Area, Papago Park, and Hawes Trail System
- Hot air balloon rides – Take a hot balloon ride over the Sonoran Desert, you will be mesmerized with the breathtaking views.
- Indoor Activities – If you find the weather too warm, choose indoor activities. You can visit Phoenix Art Museum, explore the OdySea Aquarium, or go shopping at Scottsdale Fashion Square or Biltmore Fashion Park.
- The Phoenician: Scottsdale Luxury Collection Resort
- Arizona Biltmore | Luxury Resort in Phoenix, AZ
- Royal Palms Resort and Spa
Don’t miss to taste prickly pear cactus. They use this local delicacy in different food items from salad to sauces. Other foods to try- chimichangas, baja fish tacos, navajo fry bread, and saguaro fruit.
- Pack lightweight and breathable clothing, also have some light-warm cloths for night
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day
- Embrace the local food scene and try regional specialties
- Plan outdoor activities in the early morning or late afternoon to avoid extreme hot
2. San Juan, Puerto Rico: Get Lost In The Colorful Colonial Architecture
Average Temperature: 66°-84°F | 19°-29°C
San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico wears a festive look celebrating the San Sebastián Street Festival in January. It’s one of the biggest and most colorful festivals in Puerto Rico. So, your holidays will be spent well with live music, dancing, and local food!
- Explore old San Juan– It is a colorful historic district listed its name in National Historic and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Street festivals– Take part in the San Sebastián Street Festival with the locals
- Bioluminescent bay tours– Visit Mosquito Bay on the island of Vieques to witness the magical glow created by microscopic organisms in the water.
- Explore Santurce – It is an artsy neighborhood known for its street art, galleries, and creative energy.
- La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort
- Condado Vanderbilt Hotel
- Caribe Hilton
If you are a non-vegetarian; you will surely love the foods of Puerto Rico. It is a city famous for its succulent roasted pig, or lechón. You should also try tripleta, and bacalaitos. However, for vegetarian options, choose- mofongo, alcapurrias, and rice and beans (arroz con habichuelas). You will surely get the local Puetro Ricoian flavor!
- January is the busiest tourist month, so book your hotels well in advance
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking on cobblestone streets of old San Juan
- To save transportation cost, go for sharing rides or taxies instead of renting cars
3. San Diego, California: Enjoy a Dreamy January Weather
Average Temperature: 50°-65°F | 10°-18°C
If you don’t want a scorching sunbath, but still want to enjoy a bit of warm San Diego, California is your ultimate destination. Visiting this place in January you will face a mixed pleasure of having hot coffee and chilling ice cream at the same time. Though it is an off-season for tourists, you can take advantage of fewer crowds and better prices!
- Whale Watching– January is part of the gray whale migration season. Visit Harbor Island or La Jolla to catch a glimpse of these mighty creatures!
- Explore old town San Diego– Visit the state historic park
- Visit Balboa park– Don’t miss to visit the museums and gardens of Balboa Park
- Beach time– Though water remains cold during January, yet you can enjoy beach views in La Jolla Shores, Mission Beach, and Coronado Beach.
- The Lodge at Torrey Pines
- Hotel del Coronado
- Fairmont Grand Del Mar
As a coastal city, San Diago is famous for its fish. You should not miss trying the fish tacos, ceviche, clam chowder, and local catches like yellowtail and lobster. Another thing that you must taste here is their local breweries to get intoxicated in the crafted beers.
- Pack layer cloths; the place may get chilling cold at night
- Include more outdoor activities to enjoy the blissful weather
B. Best Option For Beach Lovers
Looking for a destination to get your tanned bathing in the sun? The US has amazing beaches for you to visit in January. So, pack your swimsuit and and surfing board before checking the below suggestions-
5. Maui, Hawaii: Experience The Ultimate Tropical Beach Paradise
Average Temperature: 55°-70°F | 13°-21°C
You will get fewer crowds in Maui, Hawaii in January than the holiday season of december. The water remains warm during this time, so you can spend your days surfing and swimming in the beach.
- Visit Haleakalā National Park– It is a must visit to explore the dormant volcano, Haleakalā Crater. You will love breathtaking sunrise or sunset views of this place.
- Embark on the scenic Road to Hana – Get lost in the lush rainforests, waterfalls, and dramatic coastal views of Hana.
- Try water sports– Swim, sunbathe, snorkel and enjoy surfing or paddle boarding at Ka’anapali Beach, Wailea Beach, and Napili Bay.
- Waterfall adventures– Explore Waimoku Falls along the Pipiwai Trail in Haleakalā National Park and Twin Falls on the Road to Hana
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
While enjoying the beach view of Maui, don’t miss to eat Haupia, a coconut based dessert. The coconut cream of this dish complements the beachy vibe of Maui best. You should also try fresh tropical fruits, maui’s locally-brewed beer, and traditional dishes like- laulau, kalua pork, and poke.
- Look for restaurants that use local and seasonal ingredients in their dishes
- Don’t forget swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat for sun protection
- Add more water activities to your list
- Take the advantage of the month for whale watching
6. Key West, Florida: Enjoy The Splash Of Turquoise Waters
Average Temperature: 66°-75°F | 19°-24°C
Key West is known for its turquoise ocean and Caribbean lifestyle. If you want a tropical island beach vibe, mark this place in your tour list.
- Explore Duval Street- You will love the shops, restaurants, bars, and lively atmosphere of Duval street.
- Mallory Square – Visit Mallory Square to witness the iconic sunset celebration.
- Water Sports– Don’t miss snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, jet skiing, kayaking, and paddleboarding in the warm turquoise waters.
- Visit Museums– Head to the Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum and Keeper’s Quarters Museum
- Butterfly and Nature Conservatory– Get into the dream land of butterflies, exotic plants, and vibrant flowers.
- The Reach Key West, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Sunset Key Cottages
Key lime pie dessert is a must-try if you ever visit Key West. you should also try conch fritters; a local food made from conch meat. However, when visiting this beach land, you should not miss tasting seafood; especially the local pink shrimps.
- Book hotels and restaurants in advance; January is a busy tourist month in Florida
- Check out the local seafood restaurants for best beach experience
- Enjoy tropical fruits and vegetables
7. Malibu, California: Get Relaxed California Beach Vibe
Average Temperature: 53°-68°F | 12°-20°C
Malibu is famous for its stunning beaches, picturesque coastline that you will find featuring in movies and TV shows. If you want to get lost in the beauty of nature, fly to Malibu, California.
- Beach Exploration– Malibu has some amazing beaches to explore; You can visit Zuma Beach or enjoy the scenic views at Point Dume State Beach. El Matador Beach is another excellent option to relax on the sands.
- Wine Tasting– Malibu is home to a growing number of boutique wineries. You can visit Malibu Wines & Beer Garden or test local wine samples.
- Malibu Pier– Take a walk to enjoy the scenic coastal view of the coastline in the historic Malibu Pier, you can also try fishing with the locals.
- Go For Hiking– Explore the hiking trails in the Santa Monica Mountains. You should also visit Solstice Canyon, Sandstone Peak, and Escondido Falls.
- Nobu Ryokan Malibu
- Malibu Beach Inn
- Calamigos Guest Ranch and Beach Club
If you ever visit Malibu, you must go to “Malibu Farm Cafe” to try their “Malibu Veggie Burger” or their selection of salads. It is a farm-to-table restaurant offering you foods with fresh and local ingredients. Besides, try to taste the seafood from the beach side food trucks; you will love them.
- Renting car is best option for exploring Malibu due to limitation of public transport
- The evening can get cold, so pack warm clothes for night
C. Best For Desert Hike
If you want to have a thrilling desert experience in the United States Nevada, Arizona, Utha, New Mexico, are some amazing options to visit. Here I’ve listed some best spots to visit in january to enjoy desert hikings to the fullest-
8. Death Valley National Park, California: The Home To Desert Landscapes
Average Temperature: 67°-40°F | 19°-4°C
January would be the best time to visit Death Valley National Park as you can escape from the extreme heat of the desert. You may also enjoy snowfall at night. So, you are getting desert and snowfall in the same package!
- Observing Celestial Wonders– Death Valley’s dark skies are perfect for observing celestial wonders in the clear sky.
- Watch Sunset and Sunrise at Zabriskie Point– Zabriskie Point is a vantage point famous for its colorful rock formations. Don’t miss the mesmerizing sight of sunrise or sunset from this place is a must-do activity.
- Hike to Artist’s Palette– You can plan an early morning hiking to Artist’s Palette trail. It will take you through a variety of vibrant and colorful rock formations.
- Visit Dante’s View– Dante’s View is another place to enjoy the breathtaking panorama of the valley floor below. You shouldn’t miss visiting this spot.
- Stovepipe Wells Village
- HotelThe Oasis at Death Valley
- Panamint Springs Resort
The desert of Death Valley National Park of California is famous for dates. So, you shouldn’t miss the local date shakes. Besides, the prickly pear cactus is another regional ingredient that you should try. You will find this cactus in their salads, salsas, and even in beverages.
- Don’t forget to pack your sunscreen; chose SPF 50++ product and reapply in a while
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated
- Pack warm clothes for night; the desert can get chilling cold at night
9. Red Rock Canyon, Nevada: No Red Flags On Red
Average Temperature: 53.1°- 29.7°F | 11.7°-1.3°C
Hearing the name red rock you might have guessed how hot it can be in summer. But visit there in January, you can spend hours on hiking without feeling much discomfort.
- Wildlife Viewing– You can spot wildlife as bighorn sheep and burros in the cold weather of Red Rock. Besides, various winter bird species are also available at this time.
- Hiking– Explore trails like the Calico Tanks Trail, Ice Box Canyon Trail, and Lost Creek Children’s Discovery Trail.
- Rock Climbing– Visiting Red Rock Canyon without climbing rock is incomplete. You’ll find easy to hard routes to climb; choose the level that you are confident in.
- Photography– If you are photogenic, grab your DSLR to capture the red rocks, blue skies. And if luck flavors, you will also find snow for stunning shots.
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin
- Suncoast Hotel and Casino
Don’t miss to taste the Mexican foods in Navida. You should include- navajo tacos, cactus salad, and green chile stew. For deserts try Sopapillas, a fried pastry item, you will love it!
- Pack warm clothes
- Wear comfortable footwears for hiking
- Carry first aid items for safety
10. Saguaro National Park, Arizona: Discover The Beauty Of The Sonoran Desert
Average Temperature: 39°-66°F | 4°-19°C
Wanna get lost in the land of cactus? Visit Saguaro National Park in Arizona. It will be the best wild desert hiking of your life!
- Botanical Exploration– Know about different cactus species and desert flora. You can take some aesthetic pictures with the desert plants.
- Desert Hiking– Include Valley View Overlook Trail, Signal Hill Trail, and the King Canyon Trail to your desert hiking list.
- Scenic Drives– If you want to enjoy the scenic beauty of saguaro cacti visit Cactus Forest Loop Drive and the Bajada Loop Drive.
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
Sonoran hot dogs are a popular local food that you must try. Besides, don’t miss trying traditional Mexican dish tamales.
- Rent bikes to enjoy the scenic beauty best
- Keep eye on your router; you may get lost in the cactus forest
D. For Enjoying Snowfall To The Fullest
If you want to enjoy the snowfall and get lost in the snowy world, the US has a long list for you to visit. I’ve picked the best options for you-
11. Park City, Utah: The Snow Paradise
Average Temperature: 31°to 14°F | -1°C to -10°C
Get lost in the snow white world in Park City, Uthan. If you are going for a honeymoon this surely will be your dream destination!
- Skiing and Snowboarding– Park City is famous for its ski resorts, like- Park City Mountain and Deer Valley Resort. So, you should include skiing or snowboarding on your activity list.
- Sundance Film Festival– If you visit this place in late January, attend the Sundance Film Festival. It is a major cultural event featuring screenings of independent films, panels, and more.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides– If you want to experience the real view of the ice land,go on a hot air balloon ride. The snowy landscape views will amaze you.
- Explore Historic Main Street– Explore Park City’s historic Main Street, known for its Victorian architecture, art galleries, and boutique shops.
- Montage Deer Valley
- Stein Eriksen Lodge
- The Chateaux Deer Valley
Utah is known for its freshwater fish, particularly trout. You can try local dishes of trout. Besides, you can also have Utah scones; we will get a unique taste in it. To get the ebay joy of snowy weather explore the burgeoning craft beer.
- Don’t forget to pack your moisturizer and woolen clothes
- Come with snowboarding prep
- Utah has unique liquor laws; so research on alcohol limits
12. Lake Tahoe, California/Nevada: Where Water & Ice Meets
Average Temperature: 19° to 42°F | 5° to -7°C
Water and ice are a thrilling combination! Visiting Lake Tahoe in January you will get to enjoy the green plants covered with snow and the icing calm lake. If you are traveling with your friends this can be a great spot to have beer parties!
- Ice Skating– You should Heavenly Village Ice Rink or Northstar’s Village Skating Rink for the best ice skating experience
- Enjoy Hot Springs– To relax and warm up go to nearby natural hot springs like- Sierra Hot Springs or Grover Hot Springs State Park.
- Indoor Activities- If you want some indoor activities, explore the local art galleries or visit the Tahoe Science Center. However, having a spa day is also a great idea.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
- Edgewood Tahoe Resort
The most interesting food to try when visiting Lake Tahoe is the ‘Tahoe Blue Vodka.’ This is made from pure Lake Tahoe water! You should also try huckleberry pie. This is an important part of their regional delicacy. Apart from all these Basque-style dishes like paella and lamb stew are must try food items for you.
- The weather is too cold, so pack appropriate clothes
- Try available local cousins
- Choose cozy resorts to get the best holiday experience
13. Jackson Hole, Wyoming – The Icing Land
Average Temperature: 5° to 28.5°F | -15° to -2° C
January and February are the best months to visit Jackson Hole. At this time you can have the best wildlife viewing in the snow covered world.
- Visit National Elk Refuge– This place is the home to Greater Yellowstone wildlife. You can enjoy a close view of bison, elk, deer, and winter birds.
- Take part in Festivals and Events– Jackson Hole hosts various winter events and festivals in January like Jackson Hole Winterfest. Taking part in these festivals you can enjoy the wonderful ice sculptures and live music.
- Dog Sledding– In Jackson Hole you can enjoy dog sledding trips down the Teton Range’s base. The spectacular mountain views while snuggling up on a sled will amaze you for sure!
- Visit US Highway 26 near Jackson Hole– This is the best place for magnificent mountain vistas! I recommend that you spend some extra time at Schwabacher Landing and Snake River Overlook.
- The Virginian Lodge
- Elk Refuge Inn
- The Lodge at Jackson Hole
Bison and elk are staples of the region; you should try burgers made with elk and bison. Another dish that you shouldn’t miss is Rocky Mountain Oysters, which is actually fried or grilled bull calf testicles.
- Be aware of bear attack; carry bear spray, make noise while hiking
- consider renting a four-wheel-drive vehicle to avoid sudden rough weather change
E. Best For Mountain Lovers
The US has some amazing options for mountain lovers too! Explore the below location if you are a mountain lover-
14. KAUAI, HAWAII – The Heavenly World
Average Temperature: 54°-72°F | 12°-22°C
Wanna hike mountains and get lost in the cloud? Kauai is your ultimate destination. You are getting swimming, hiking and the clear sky all in a package!
- Explore Napali Coast: Visiting Kauai you must not miss the boat ride on the bank of Napali Coast. In January the weather remains calm so you can enjoy the scenario to the fullest.
- Explore underwater: Kauai is surrounded with clear water bodies. You will love snorkeling and diving at Tunnels Beach and Poipu Beach.
- Helicopter Tour: If you want the best experience of Kauais’ beauty, take a helicopter tour. The views of waterfalls, valleys, and coastal landscapes will amaze you.
- Visit Limahuli Garden and Preserve: To know about the Hawaiian plants and cultural history visit the botanical gardens. Besides, you can also visit the coffee fields.
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
- The St. Regis Princeville Resort
- Hanalei Colony Resort
Kauai is famous for coffee plantations; so you must sip on coffee. Besides, you should try poke- a raw fish dish served as an appetizer. Loco Moco is another unique dish to try in Kauai. It is white rice based dish topped with a hamburger patty, a fried egg, and gravy.
- Kauai tends to rainfall 50% of the month on average, so bring waterproof clothes, an umbrella or raincoat.
- Make plan for your activities in advance
- Take a guide to explore the mountains and beach
15. Whitefish, Montana- The Land Where Ice, Water, & Mountains Meets
Average Temperature: 30°- 15.5°F | -1°to -9°C
If you want to enjoy the mountains covered with ice, visit Whitefish, Montana in January. Just as the name says, you will get into the magical world of white mountains!
- Ice Skating– Go to locations like Stumptown Ice Den or the Whitefish City Beach Park for outdoor ice skating.
- Visit Glacier National Park- Visit this park to experience the snow world of Whitefish city. Though some spots of the park may be inaccessible due to winter conditions, you can still enjoy the beauty of other parts.
- Snowmobiling– To take the full advantage of the adventurous snowy mountains rent a snowmobile and explore the backcountry trails around Whitefish.
- Dog Sledding- You will find many local dog sledding tour guides in this place. Get in contact with them to experience the thrill of dog sledding through snowy forests and open fields.
- The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
- Grouse Mountain Lodge
- The Pine Lodge on Whitefish River
- Firebrand Hotel
You should definitely try their local foods like- burgers, meat dishes, and local crafted beer. However, huckleberry grows in plenty in Whitefish. So huckleberry jam and pie are a must try option for you.
- Check trail and weather conditions before heading to any outdoor activities
- Book the popular rides like skiing and sleigh rides in advance
- If you plan to drive, rent a four-wheel-drive vehicle or bring snow chains.
16. Gatlinburg, Tennessee: Get Lost In The City Of Snow
Average Temperature: 26.6° to 48.2°F | -3° to 9°C
Gatlinburg remains covered with snow in january. So, You can enjoy the winter environment visiting Gatlinburg at this time.
- Ober Ski Mountain– Enjoy skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, and ice skating at the only ski resort in Gatlinburg, Ober Ski Mountain.
- Enjoy The Winter Magic Festival– The winter magic festival is an annual event that starts in November and continues till january. So, you can enjoy the celebration and the sparkling lights illuminating the streets of Gatlinburg.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies- If you want indoor activities, explore the fascinating underwater world at Ripley’s Aquarium.
- Gatlinburg Space Needle- Take in panoramic views of the surrounding mountains from the top of the Gatlinburg Space Needle. The snow white view of the city will amaze you.
- The Lodge at Buckberry Creek
- Glenstone Lodge
- River Edge Motor Lodge
Visiting Gatlinburg you can enjoy classic Southern dishes like fried chicken, biscuits, cornbread, and collard greens.Also try Tennessee-style barbecue, you will love it if you are fond of pork. However, as Gatlinburg is near apple orchards, you will find delicious apple-based treats like apple fritters, and apple pies.
- Get a tour guide to explore the best options
- Start your outdoor activities early as daytime is short in January
F. For Partying In Holidays
Apart from enjoying natural scenic beauties, if you want to enjoy the city life to the fullest, check the below suggestions-
17. New Orleans, Louisiana – Enjoy The Vibrant Carnival
Average Temperature: 44.6°-64.4°F |7°-18°C
January is the Carnival season in New Orleans, Louisiana. So, if you want to enjoy the color and pomp with the locals, enroll this place in your list!
- Watch Carnival Parades– Witness the colorful floats, masked riders, and collect iconic Mardi Gras throws of Carnival Parades.
- Experience Live Music– Visiting New Orleans in January, you will get the full festive vibe with the live music scene. So, do research on the famous venues like Preservation Hall or explore local jazz bars.
- Go To Jackson Square- To get into the hub of artists, performers, and local culture, visit Jackson Square. It is a historic park surrounded by iconic buildings; you will love to click pictures in this place.
- Hotel Monteleone
- Omni Royal Orleans
- The Roosevelt New Orleans
When it comes to visiting New Orleans, you can’t skip trying King cake. It is a traditional sweet pastry topped with colorful icing. For meals, choose Gumbo, Jambalaya, and Crawfish Étouffée.
- Check the Mardi Gras parade schedule before visiting
- January is very crowded due to Carnival fest, so have you booking in advance
18. Miami, Florida: Enjoy Beach Party
Average Temperature: 62.6°- 73.4° | 17°-23° C
Miami is well known for beach parties, vibrant nightlife, and a diverse array of entertainment options. If you are a party lover, Miami is your best option to choose for spending your vacation days.
- Beach Parties- Visit Miami’s South Beach and Miami Beach for perfect summer days and beach parties. These spots are perfect for beach parties, sunbathing, swimming, and enjoying the oceanfront vibe.
- Nightclubs and Bars- Miami’s nightlife scene is world famous. Visit Brickell, Wynwood, and the beach to get wild!
- Cruise or Jet Ski- Rent a jet ski, or participate in water-based activities to experience the waters of Miami.
- Wynwood Walls- Visit Wynwood Walls, an outdoor street art gallery featuring stunning murals and vibrant urban art. You will love the atmosphere.
- The Goodtime Hote
- The Setai
- W Miami
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Mimai being in coastal areas there is nothing new to suggest about coastal dishes. East plenty of sea foods like- ceviche, stone crab claws, and grilled fish. Also try local items like- Cuban sandwich, Churrasco, Mofongo, Fried snapper.
- Watch your dress code; some nightclubs and upscale restaurants in Miami are strict on this.
- Don’t forget sunscreen, sunglasses, and beachwear.
- Beaches are too crowded at this season, so be mentally prepared
19. Los Angeles, California: Lead The Lavish Life
Average Temperature: 50°-68°F | 10°-20° C
Hollywood is the first thing that knocks your mind thinking of Las Vegas, isn’t it? If you want to have that lavish life-style, choose this place to spend your holidays!
- Beach Bonfires- Enjoy a beach bonfire at Santa Monica Beach or Venice Beach. This is an amazing opportunity to socialize, make new friends, and have fun by the ocean.
- Comedy Clubs- LA is known for its comedy scene. Visit clubs like The Comedy Store and Laugh Factory for a night of laughter with your friends and family.
- Rooftop Bars– To get into the party, vive check in to the rooftop bars like Perch or The Standard, Downtown LA. Sip on cocktails and get drenched into wild nights!
- Chateau Marmont
- The Standard, Downtown LA
- The Beverly Hilton
- Hampton Inn & Suites
You will find authentic tacos in the street food trucks of LA. California is a diverse cross connection of cultures, so you will find a wide range of foods available. From classic burgers, Japanese sushi, or Korean BBQs, all are available in street food corners.
- Pack sparkling and comfortable clothes for partying all night
- It’s sunny outside so don’t miss your sunscreen and sunglasses
The Bottom Line
From the above suggestion, you probably have shortlisted your destinations. Yet, I am summing up this for your convenience.
If you are taking the trip with your family and wanna create sweet family moments, I suggest you choose Maui, Malibu, or other beach spots. You can spend quality time with your kids swimming and diving all day.
However, for honeymoon or romantic tours with your partner, visit Park City, Lake Tahoe, or other snowy zones. You will love to have a hot bath with your love of life, drink coffee, and enjoy the white snowy world.
For traveling with friends, you have many options to choose from. If you want to get lost in nature, choose a desert or mountain location. Enjoy adventurous hiking, swimming, diving, and experience with your friend. But if you and your friends are party freaks, I suggest you visit Miami or LA to party like it’s 1999. Get drunk, be wild, and have fun!